SSM Filter Gas ABEK1 Combination SR 297
Sundström combination gas filter, type A1B1E1K1.
High absorbtion filter with protection against type A organic vapours with boiling points greater than 65 °C, type B inorganic vapours, type E acidic vapours, and type K ammonia and certain amines. Designed for use with Sundström half and full-face masks. Gas filters may be combined with particle filter SR 510 P3 R to obtain combined protection against aerosols as well. Frontmost filters should always be combined with prefilter SR 221 to extend the life of the filter.
- Weight: 160 g
- Pressure drop at 30 L/min: 85 Pa
- Service temperature: -10–+55 °C
- A1 resistance time against C6H12 1'000 ppm: >110 min
- B1 resistance time against Cl2 1'000 ppm: >30 min
- B1 resistance time against H2S 1'000 ppm: >60 min
- B1 resistance time against HCN 1'000 ppm: >40 min
- E1 resistance time against SO2 1'000 ppm: >25 min
- K1 resistance time against NH3 1'000 ppm: >65 min