OXT X220 Moisture Fix
X220 Moisture Fix is an internal water barrier that sets up a permanent gel within the capillaries and voids. Applied as 100% colloidal liquid it penetrates deeply into concretes matrix reacting with the alkali left over after hydration (calcium hydroxide) and the unhydrated or partially hydrated cement particles promoting production predominantly of calcium silicate hydrate (CSH) and 100% colloidal silicate, permanent, complete gel. In effect it makes the concrete structure impermeable giving integrity and longevity.
PLEASE NOTE: Over burnishing the concrete will impede the penetration of X220 Moisture-Fix.
- Densifies, Hardens and Waterproofs concrete
- Designed for existing projects with high moisture content
- Can be applied as a curing regime at time of pour by spray
- Doesn’t form a membrane – After trade friendly (Epoxy, Adhesives, Levelling Compounds)
- System included in AS1884-2021 Floor Coverings-Resilient Sheet & Tiles – Installation Practises
- Environmentally Friendly & HACCP Certified – Low Odour – LOW VOC
- Warranties of up to 15 years, supported by project specification and robust QC & QA procedures