Operated by either a petrol or diesel portable drive unit, the Flextool Chemical Resistant Submersible Pump is a highly efficient submersible unit that is completely self-priming and has an extremely robust design. The flexible drive shaft means it can be used in many situations where close coupled pumps would not be suitable. The heavy-duty and double row oil bearings ensure extended service life, and the flexshaft support springs protect the drive shaft when operating over the sharp edge of excavations, pits, dams and other similar applications. A corrosion-resistant stainless-steel spindle rounds off the pump’s build to set the benchmark for performance and durability.
The Flextool Chemical Resistant Submersible Pump is ideal for applications such as anodisers, salty water and industrial water and should be used in combination with the Flextool Lay Flat Hose.
The Flextool Submersible Pump FP212 Series also includes a General Purpose and Abrasion Resistant option.
- Heavy-duty and double row oil bath bearings ensure extended service life
- Oil bath lubrication protects against overheating when not submerged in water (runs dry)
- Corrosion resistant stainless-steel spindle for durability
- Seven oil seals provide superior protection to bearings and reduces maintenance intervals
- Hardened steel wear plates protect components from wear and extends service life of pump when used in abrasive pumping applications
- Heavy-duty choke resistant impeller is designed to resist choking and overload when foreign objects enter pump body
- 28 mm solids pumping capacity for rapid pumping of solids in even the toughest of conditions
- Quick-action camlock hose fitting for tool-free and quick connection
- Lifting eyelets for connection of rope or chain when lowering the pump into deep pits to protect flexshaft from scratching
- Flexshaft support springs protect drive draft when operating over the sharp edge of excavations, pits, dams, etc.
- Available in 6 metre and 9 metre flexshaft length