FTL Double Beam Screed FDBS Beam Set
Flextool Double Beam Screeds are an efficient means of levelling and compacting large areas of concrete. Increase placement rates as a vibrating screed strikes and compacts concrete in one pass. The vibratory motion of the beams imparts a self-propelling motion to the screed assisting it to travel over the concrete. Pretensioned beams on both 6.5 m and 8.2 m models allow the surface flatness to be controlled by adjusting beam pretension and are recommended for precision finishing. Ideal for large projects such as warehouse floors, bridge decks, roadways, precast and rail construction jobs.
- Honda GX160 4-stroke engine for hassle free operation and low engine emissions
- Powerful sealed vibrator with heavy-duty bearings and oil bath lubrication for maintenance free operation
- Non-corrosive aluminium extrusions for reduced weight and easy cleaning
- Pretensioned beams for precision screeding (6.5 m and 8.2 m lengths only)
- Lifting points for safe and easy onsite handling
- Pull ropes and handles which provide directional control during operation